Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy....

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends. For those of you across the pond and such, THIS is what Thanksgiving is all about.



No. No No NO! THAT is not Thanksgiving. Step away from the ToFurKy. Ewwwww.

THIS is Thanksgiving.



















Most importantly, Thanksgiving is about Flying Frogs. It just isn't complete without a flying frog.



Go ahead, go out and get yourself one. Ok, you can just watch mine instead. He'll be floating by at noon or so.
Y'all have a great holiday. If you're not from around here, take the holiday off anyway. Tell 'em I said so.






Sending big waves of love across the planet.
Much love to you and your.
Aggie

8 comments:

Trée said...

Aggie, your comment at T is gonna leave a permanent smile on my face all day long. Happy Thanksgiving to you my sweet sexy blogger babe. Oh, and 10pm will always be yours. :-)

Autumn Storm said...

Kermit shall always be my first true love.
Aggie, as above, it made my day to find a comment from you, don't mind admitting that I miss you and reading your unique and special comments out and about, but it's a warming thought to know you are always right here.
Happy Thanksgiving, love and hugs, x

tsduff said...

Agnes - it was great to hear from you :-) I often think about you and wonder how things are with you, your cats, your cute nephew... and with your sorrows of loss. How is the job going? Hubby?

Had a great turkey day, with the exception of the visit to the ER after I slashed my finger psycho style and bled out in the kitchen... 5 stitches later and a big metal splint later all is well (typing sucks royally though).

Hugs to you sweetie Take care.

Becky L said...

My daughter LOVED watching the parades. There was a part this year during the Macy's parade that "the care bears" showed up. I didnt think she'd ever stop jumping up and down!

Trée said...

Happy Holidays my dear sexy blogger babe. My moon is your moon. Hugs and kisses. Mean it. :-D

Autumn Storm said...

Aggie, wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas and all the best in the year ahead. Love and hugs, x

Christa said...

I haven't seen you around these neck of the woods for some time, so I'll follow Autumn here and send you my Christmas wishes in your Thanksgiving post ;)

So Merry Christmas & a Happy 2008 to you and yours :hugs:

illusions said...

Nice...now I finally understand why they devoted a whole country to Turkey!