Monday, November 27, 2006

11-27-2006

The Thanksgiving holiday was nice. I got to spend 4 days at Mom's and visit my brother's family and my sister's family. My cousin and his gal are moving into the house next door to my mother. I'm thrilled about this. I'm glad there will be someone close to watch over her...and for her to watch over as well. Mom owns that house and the cousin is going to spend time/effort fixing it up. It is in pretty dire need of some TLC, so this is also good.

There are times when it is very hard to find some good in the world. I'm going to take a minute to try.
-My sister will have her second baby in two months.
-My best friend got a new car. (she really needed it) It has a 6 disc cd changer. That's great compared to just having radio before. It's a safer vehicle too.
-My brother bought an HDTV - and it's freaking incredible. His house is so nice and his family really seems to be in a good place right now.

Ok. Those are good things. :D
I hope you are all having good things in your lives too.
Thanks for taking the time to visit.
Hugs.
Aggie

4 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

So good to hear you had a lovely couple of days with Mom! Nice to have you back though. :-)
Happy Monday, x

Trée said...

I have you Aggie and 10pm. And that is a very, very good thing in my life. :-)

Christa said...

Good to hear that the weekend was a good one :D And you also have that positive move that your cousine is moving in next door to your mom. I hope that means that you will get some peace of mind too :hugs:

tsduff said...

Aggie - I'm thrilled that you have someone to move in near Mom. That is the greatest gift for you. G's Mom lives alone way out in Florida, after losing her husband last January. It is on the other side of the world it seems - and we worry so much for her!! You found some wonderful things to be grateful for - thanks for sharing them all. :-) I hope you are doing great too - hugs~xxxooo