Wednesday, November 29, 2006

11-29-06..because yesterday was the 28th!

BOTH nephews.
I finally got a picture of the other one. He usually doesn't sit still long enough.

Andrew - all personality, funny, amazingly creative - draws and creates music.

Riley - center of attention, polite, sympathetic, kind, a deep thinker


Nora is on the way. Due in January.
I look at them and I wonder what kind of adult they will be. I sincerely hope they will be successful and happy. I know they will be loved.
Happy Wednesday.

3 comments:

tsduff said...

That Riley is the cutest thing I've EVER seen! And he just keeps getting cuter. Awe - such a sweet reserved and hopeful face on little Andrew. Can't wait to meet Nora :-) Welcome to Wednesday Aggie. Hope your world is cheery and bright today.

Christa said...

hehe...and look at that tongue...lol
They're bith cute and I'm sure the new addition to the family will be adorable too :D
Happy WedgieDay, Agnes :hugs:

Autumn Storm said...

Icing on the cake, that sweet-looking boy being called Riley, I do so like that name and all due to a character in a book that I just fell for big time. :-D
And Andrew has such a sweet face, one of those cheek-pinching kinds (I wouldn't really). Precious, both, how do you keep from spoiling them rotten?
Happy Thursday, Aggie, Friday and weekend too in case I don't make it back in. Hugs, x