Monday, March 24, 2008

A promise not kept.

I don't recall now if it was Thursday or Friday when I made the promise. I said I would update. I got tagged and intended to follow through...but then...
I'll get around to weeks 9 through 12 later. When I find the time. I'm working on the tag in my head but not yet in my own space.
The weekend was a total bust. What, in our world, is known as Good Friday turned out to be Very Bad Friday compliments of Flexaril, Xanax, a cellphone and Best Buy. Those are key words so I'll remember the cause and the event. It means nothing to anyone but me anyway.

Everything in life is fragile at all times. Even a good rut can be shattered without intent or forewarning. If we're lucky, we can find our way back to our rut.....our comfort zone. If we're lucky, we can move forward in life without more damage. We can live without walking on eggshells.
But we never really lose the scars, do we?

Everything is back to normal now....for now.
May we all have a peaceful, rut-filled, boring week.
Until next time.
Hugs and love.
Aggie

5 comments:

Christa said...

That sounds like an eventful weekend...even if I have no clue what you're talking about ;)

I do hope you had some good moments during Easter too :hugs:

Trée said...

Love and Hugs to you too sweet sexy blogger babe. :-)

tsduff said...

Aggie - Combined like that, those elements sound like a bummer. I hate when that happens. Sorry to hear that you had a rough, and at the very least an unhappy Friday. I'm in Chicago - tomorrow to fly home and face the unbearable task of going back to work after time away. Reality bites at times, doesn't it? I hope you are pulling that spark of yours back out into the light... have hope dear. This too shall pass. hugs xo

Anonymous said...

Let's make this Friday the best Friday, who's with me? Hugs to you, sweet Agnes, it's always so nice to see a post from you, xoxo

Autumn

illusions said...

Early one morning, go outside, enjoy the sunshine, breathe in- breathe-out, until you realise that you are breathing.

Now, go and take on life!