Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sunday 2-17-08 Week Seven

The Flu. Blech. Ptooie. Sneeze, cough, pass out. Nuff said.

The cellmate was off work Mon-Wed due to a loss in her family. (a brother she'd seen/spoken to once in 10 years but, no doubt, loved dearly)

Thursday came and I finally was able to take my flu and go home. I stayed in bed Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday. I completely forgot little Riley's birthday on 2/17 but his mother, God bless her, called to remind me. THANK YOU! and shame on me.

Happy fourth birthday little man. I love you.


2 comments:

tsduff said...

Is he taken already? I want him! What a cute boy - just begging for a birthday hug. Something about a man in a tux... no matter how small LOL!!

Hope you are feeling better Agnes - we sure feel awful when the flu hits. I heard Journey's "Lights" today and thought of you.

illusions said...

Cute...very cute!