Thursday, September 21, 2006

Time?

Where does all the time go?
It seems I've been running at 100mph since the kitten came into our lives. Every moment is; clean a litter box, change a food or water bowl, play with me! play with me!.

In between I'm trying to get dressed for work, buy groceries, cook dinner, fix/eat breakfast, watch a show that I recorded on TiVo because I didn't have time to watch it before.
The morning begins and suddenly it's time for bed again. The days are full.

I want to finish my computer game (final level of Unreal II), finish one of the books I started, chat online, open my e-mails (I'm constantly behind), catch up with bloggers, check on Rik Emmett, watch all of my new Green Day DVD, watch those recorded shows before next weeks shows get recorded too. I need to go to the bank, go to the gas station, go to the store. I never seem to have time.

Of course, I don't blame kitties. I'm glad kitties are here. I just haven't worked them into my schedule quite yet. I can't ignore them and that little one defines cat-nap. She only sleeps for an hour at a time. She's a ball of energy bouncing on my head.
Right now, she wants to play with my fingers because they're clicking on the keyboard. Must be something fun there. LOL

Ah well...maybe Saturday.....I just never know.
Love and hugs.

7 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

More hours in the day, yes please. I'll write the petition, if you sign it with me.

Had never wished I could be a kitten for a day before, do now after watching that video. :-)

Happy, busy day, x

tsduff said...

It looks as if the kitties are running the show at your place :-) How cute they are - and I can imagine how they might encourage one to sit down and play with them rather than deal with the tasks at hand ...

Christa said...

We'll be here whenever you get more hours in the day :D
And I wish I had a couple of kitties too *sigh* But for now I have to be happy with my little laptop kitten in Linux who's running around below and on top of the windows I have open :)

Happy Weekend, Agnes :hugs:

illusions said...

And then she stops a second...to...breath

Autumn Storm said...

Happy Monday, Aggie, hope your week ahead is full of treats. xo

Christa said...

Thought I'd pop in and wish you a Happy Troutday :D

tsduff said...

Hi Agnes - thinking of you today.