Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WedgieDay

Happy WedgieDay



(Marking the events of my life: There are a great many mysteries surrounding Jessica's death. Lies that have been exposed. Odd questions that may forever go unanswered. The life of a teen/young adult is frought with drama and secrets.
How we wish she were here now to clear all of this up.
Will there ever be closure for her mother? I do not know.
I have learned that acceptance is open to translation. One accepts...but not that the person is gone. One accepts that one lives on. That is all.)

Happy Wednesday(Wedgieday) to all.

10 comments:

Christa said...

Happy Wedgieday, Agnes!!! :D

Autumn Storm said...

Hope you have a really nice day! Hugs, x

Becky L said...

i havent stopped by in awhile... sorry.

i dont think i've ever heard wednesday refered to as wedgie-day.

quite interesting

Christa said...

Happy weekend, Agnes!!!

tsduff said...

I know it is rough and frustrating when a person is passed on, and can't answer to anyone. It is so very final. Hope you are coping with the aftermath of the tragedy my friend - one day at a time. I know the kitties help :-D

At least it's Friday today!

Autumn Storm said...

Wishing you a lovely weekend, x

Oliviah said...

wedgie-day, lol!

A good day to you.

~hugs and smooches~

Christa said...

Hope you're doing okiday :hugs:
It's Wedgieday again, so I thought I'd peek in to see if yer still around and alive.

tsduff said...

Where's Agnes? Should I call animal control and have the cats rounded up? Seems as though they have taken over the house! :-)

Trée said...

Knock, knock. Slips note under the door. Meet me on the corner and bring your boots. I've got the hat. :-)