Tuesday, February 13, 2007

2-13-07

The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
-G.K. Chesterton

Nothing makes you like other human beings so much as doing things for them.
-Zora Neale Hurston

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mahatma Gandhi

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.
-Maori proverb

Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
-Paul Boese

Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it.
-Rabindranath Tagore




Gosh, I really miss chatting with y'all. I don't know what's new with any of you. Y'all don't go having any excitement, ok? I'll be by before Sunday. Promise!
I haven't worked out my new schedule yet. I suppose things will settle soon.

Until then, I'd just like to throw a couple of thoughts out:

1 - Does everyone LOVE the music of a Zales Diamond commercial at Valentine's and Christmas? I do. I have to find the source and buy the album.

2 - I am very, very sad for the family of Anna Nichole Smith. She must have been suffering the loss of her son so terribly. HOWEVER - I'm pretty sure my husband is the father of her baby girl. Really. We need a paternity test. Hey - you could be the father too....just throw your name in the hat. Maybe you're related to her by genetic DNA. Who knows.

Ok, I'm just being silly. Your turn. Be silly too.
Hugs and love and I sincerely hope you're all doing well and life is treating you beautifully. If it isn't, just read the quote at the top of my page. It's there for you - and for me.
Love,
Aggie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...I'm pretty sure any man could be the dad in that case :p

Good to hear from you and I hope everythings going well with the new job and all that too :)

Have a good Valentine's tomorrows :hugs:

Trée said...

Beautiful quotes Aggie. Be my Valentine. :-)

Abigail S said...

"The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost."

I love that quote... It's very true, too.

Have a great V-Day!

tsduff said...

Turn your face to the sun... I like that one very much. Thanks for the quotes Aggie - miss you too. Hugsxo

Autumn Storm said...

Love the fracs, like a bolt of technicoloured lightning, I think they are fabulous, nice for Valentine's. Hope you have a lovely day of it.

Love the quotes, esp. the sun one.

xo

illusions said...

Why would I take a paternity test without having enjoyed the treasures!!!

I really like this style of blogging. Fractal > Quote > Chat