Saturday, July 07, 2007

Satan (a.k.a. Fang-Baby, a.ka. Boo Bear) 1986-2007

Good-bye sweet baby. I hope your eyesight is back and you are playing (chasing) Mickey and Moochie. 19 years was a long time. I've loved you like my own since we met. Daddy has loved you all your life and still does.

No more insulin shots. No more hurting teeth. Back to your beautiful, fat-cat self.
Daddy will come get you first thing when he can. You wait for him there. I hope that wait isn't more than a minute in the sun for you.

Momma super-loves you little pur-baby. Daddy misses you terrible. He'll never cuddle again like he did with you. Thank you for loving us back.

4 comments:

tsduff said...

Fang Baby - a beauty of a fat cat!! {{{Agnes}}} - so sad for you at losing your sweet old kitty. I know he has been ill quite a while - this must have been so difficult for you. When we lost Big Kitty to last summer's heat, we felt like we lost a family member. Hugs to you hon - he was an oldie but a goodie. (I do have to say I like his name(s) too). I love picturing him playing in his sunny place.

Agnes said...

Hi Terry, Thanks for stopping by. Yeah, that's where I've been for the last 3 months. We got overwhelmed with caregiving for our baby. Finally his little legs wouldn't hold him up anymore and we had to let go. Better to ease his pain than to selfishly hang on.
We miss him terribly. (next post about extra time)

So sorry about your baby in the summer heat. We're so lucky to know them.

Love and hugs to you dear. I hope all is well in your world.
Hopping over to your pad now. :)

Christa said...

So sorry to hear about the kitty, Agnes. We used to have a cat back home who was almost blind when she got older and sometimes I've wondered if she didn't have diabetes.

Hope everything else is ok with your and yours though :hugs:
Miss you, girlie.

Autumn Storm said...

So sorry, Aggie, to hear your sad news. Much love shared, many blessed memories, he was a lucky cat to have such caring people in his life. Hugs to you, hope you are doing well otherwise, xo