Monday, July 11, 2005

7-11-05 Strange dreams

Last night was a rough one. Barely any sleep. Tossed, turned, got up and played games til 2:30, tried again, tossed, turned again. Ok. That's the drift.
Here's where it gets strange.

I am now barely an hour from waking. In that strange fog that comes between asleep and awake I dreamt. I dreamt of a man. I knew him...when I was young. 14 or 15 years old maybe. I do not recognize his face in my awake state. I knew him clearly in my sleep.
He was tall. 6ft or more. He was lean, dark haired, dark eyed, chiseled face. He wore a strange suit. Silver-grey with a diamond pattern (that might have been purpleish). Odd.
My sense was that I adored him. He was a friend. I saw him standing, kissing a woman and I felt panicked. "No. Love me. Don't love her."

Awake I am straining my memory for this person. Who was he? I don't recognize him. I clearly recognize the feeling and I can almost associate it with someone....almost but not quite. Who was he??

No comments: