Friday, July 15, 2005

7-15-05 Astrology or Astronomy?

Ok, I don't buy into this stuff entirely but I was spammed by tarot.com and I like what it said so here it is:
"This week Saturn – the planet that throws personal growth challenges our way – moves from emotional, security-minded Cancer into fiery, self-expressive Leo... quite a dramatic change! The manifestation of your Heart's Desires may have been quietly flowing along the past few years (Saturn moves slowly) but now it's time for creative sparks to fly.
The courageous sign of Leo rules the heart. Saturn makes us tow the line. As these two pair up, you are called to get clear about what it is going to take for you to manifest your deepest desires, whatever they may be. And you will also be offered the confidence to achieve them."

I read it and I thought "Well it's about danged time! Maybe NOW I can get the studio set up." Apparently, my lack of muse was just a planetary alignment problem.

Is planetary alignment astrology or astronomy? Hmmmm.

1 comment:

Agnes said...

Hmmm, I dunno. Go ahead. Try to inspire me. Let's see how that works out. ;)

Travel? Perequisites? Mystique? I said there'd be a quiz, not a yearly bonus.

Let's correct that to starving artist meets starving Hollywood actor. K?