Monday, January 08, 2007

News! News! News!

First and foremost, Nora Beth Robinson joined our world today. I haven't gotten a single detail except that she is a "she". She has all her fingers and toes and both eyes and ears. ARGH. I can't wait for pictures! Can you??

Secondly, the interview went just fine. Well, phenomenal really. They didn't intend to pay what I want/need but the gentleman I interviewed with said he didn't want to miss the chance to snatch me up. :D I think they're going to meet me where I need to be. I'm thrilled.

Finally, I have an interview tomorow with the president of the company I went to this morning. That's a damned good sign.
Christa, keep those eyes crossed. I think you and Autumn pulled it out for me. Tree - I'm not sure you should cross those two particular things. Sounds painful. It worked though. LOL

Hugs and love and thank you all for sending a little vibe of luck my way. :)

And now...time for a fractal.
Happy Tuesday.

5 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

Sounds very, very promising, Aggie, I'm absolutely thrilled for you and keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get all that you want!

One for my ever-expanding dream house, this one would need to be very big, at least 2mx2m, but I'm not sure which room to put it in.. Gorgeous!

Hope your Tuesday is PERFECT, love and hugs, xoxo

Christa said...

Wow...that's great, Agnes :D
Maybe that president will give you a bit more in pay if you mention it. You never know.

And YAY for Nora Beth Robinson :D Can't wait to see baby piccies :))

I'll keep my eyes crossed here and hope I won't need them for any other reason ;)
:hugs: to you :)

illusions said...

Who is Nora? And how come she wasn't here earlier?

What's happening between you and this president?

Whatever is happening between you and the president, may it reap financial bliss :))

Autumn Storm said...

Oh man, forgot to congratulate you on becoming an aunt again! Pics as soon as you get them. :-D

tsduff said...

Wow, you are one calm lady. Job hunting is my number one WORST occupation in the universe. Can I uncross everything yet, huh? Hugs - and thank you Lord for new life and sweet baby's breath in our lives. :-)