Thursday, January 19, 2006

1-19-06 Jewelry?

I was so impressed with Trée's jewels (wait, that didn't sound right) that I decided to make some of my own.

Here's my Jeweled Butterfly. (I bet I could sell that design to Joan Rivers and you could buy it on QVC.) LOL



And while I was at it:


I also made the cutest little alien in the cutest little spaceship. I'll save him for later though. ;) (Is that like the news telling you "something big is in the weather" and then making you wait 20 minutes to find out what it is?)

Obviously, I'm focusing on distractions. Distractions are good. :)
Aside from TV and PC and Tuesday's with Morrie, what other things can I do to distract myself? (No Trée...Not that. LOL although it does seem to work haha)

7 comments:

Agnes said...

Terry - blogger stopped sending timely e-mails about two weeks ago.
I missed your comments four posts down. ;)
I responded today...finally. LOL

Christa said...

I know what you can do, Agnes ;)
You can take a peek at ArtBabe and join us in the chatter at the forums...and also, add a bunch of these gorgeous fractals that you have in here. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Oh..and stay away from Trée's jewels...LOL At least be careful :p

Agnes said...

LOL Christa. Invitation accepted. I will shower Artbabe with my little doodles this weekend. I think I have many to dump.

I also have a sketch from the aforementioned Dec 9th, 1993 that needs to be added there.....if I can find it. ACK.

Autumn Storm said...

Ooh, very, very nice!!! :-D

Becky L said...

joan rivers scares me...

[shudder]

Trée said...

Oh Aggie, so glad you liked my jewels. You can look at them anytime you want darlin'. Play with them too if you like.

Oh, is there another zipper story needing to be told? :-D

Agnes said...

ROFL Becky - Joan Rivers scares me too. What is she now? 94? Yeesh.

XOXOXO Autumn and Tracey. Thanks. I think I'll put up the alien next. I'm getting a bit obsessive with the frac-maker (distraction). (and I was referring to the toy, not Trée as the frac-maker. LOL)

Trée! I so saw that coming. LOL (is that another faux pas) Zipper's are good, don't you think? Unless they're holding you hostage like the last one. (I actually miss those pants.)Then one must conquer the zipper. LOL Aggie-the-Great-Zipper-Conqueror. I like it. hahaha Fear me.