Friday, January 20, 2006

1-20-05

My little Alien


Ain't he cute? Zoom! zoom! in this little spaceship.
Search Alien or UFO quotes on the net. That's an interesting distraction. This is what you get:

“People are bringing shotguns to UFO sightings in Fife, Alabama. I asked a guy, "Why do you bring a gun to a UFO sighting?" Guy said, "Way-ul, we didn' wanna be ab-duc-ted." If I lived in Fife, Alabama, I would be on my hands and knees every night praying for abduction.”
Bill Hicks quotes

Here are a couple more because I'm obviously addicted (distraction).

What's this? Alien galaxy?



And this? Alien egg?



Hmm-ThemeFractals?

Happy Friday all. See you in the a.m.

(Sidebar- My Amusement:
Yesterday our CEO sent out an e-mail announcing that a young man in our office had been promoted to "Director of Logistics". I laughed so hard it hurt.
See, I've spent my CAREER in logistics (until this job). What resonates in my brain is "that poor boy, who has no background in logistics at all, just does not know how much he doesn't even know."
I suppose he'll learn.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not jealous. I do not want to be involved in logistics. I got out for a reason. I am just amused that I work for a company that continues to put people in high-end positions regardless of their lack of knowledge. It's like making your maid a stock analyist. It just isn't going to work.
Ok - good luck to him. Bless his little heart.
He should keep a first-aid kit nearby. This is probably going to hurt.)

5 comments:

Christa said...

ROFL!!! That quote is great, Agnes...hehehehee
And so are the fractals. Gorgeous, to be exact.
Are you sure we're all in the same galaxy? ;)

Trée said...

Hon, these are just fricken in-f***ing-crdible. Are you trying to make me fall in love with you through your fractals? Sneaky of you sweetie. Very sly. But I'm on to ya now! :-D

Autumn Storm said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! nuf said :-)

Lindsey said...

Wow the first does look freakishly like an alien...oh no. I'm going to have nightmares. I'm afraid the aliens will carry me away,.

Agnes said...

LOL Christa. Thank you. Are we in the same galaxy? Probably not...I'm...um...spaced out..hahaha.

Trée, I was always told that the way to a man's heart is through is stomach. It isn't is it? It's a straight shot from eyes to brain. ;)
Yes, sneaky and sly...and there's oh-so-much-more to come.

(blush) Thanks Autumn. :)

Linny, I did dream of aliens carrying me away...but they were all friendly and misunderstood and they took me to paradise where we were all happy.
I tried to offer them food, because that's what a Southern woman does when someone enters their house, but in my dream the aliens didn't like sodas or ice cream or cake....they did like baby food. How silly is that?
I shutter to think of what Dr. Freud would make of it, not that it's a real stretch.

Love to you all. More fractalizations on the way.