Wednesday, July 19, 2006

7-19-06

Hour Glass in a Time Warp



Ok. So I've been pathetically moody and embarassingly antisocial. Please, please accept my apologies.
I truly do not understand the mood swings. They are from the highest high to the absolute lowest low. I cannot seem to stay in the middle ground. I've tried the anti-mood-swing happy-pills but they don't work either. I still have the swings.

I was told this will come in waves. That has got to be the most true statement ever made...at least for me. I think I'm having undersea earthquakes followed by some serious tsunamis. (and I realize how not funny that is)

Ok. I'm on the upside now and I'm taking Friday off to just chill out. I think I'll go see a movie that day (Johnny Depp) and then just not think for a while. Thanks all for encouraging words and just for sticking around to listen to me whine. (gotta stop that)

Much love to each of you. I do hope you're doing well. I promise to visit the next time that time allows.

Oh...and tomorrow I'll tell you about bad teenagers. Evil, bad teenagers. Woohoo. ;)

5 comments:

Trée said...

What are friends for? :-)

Now assume the position. I have a few ideas about how to change your mood. :-D

tsduff said...

OMG how can you be stuck in the dungeon with Trée around making you ROFL with his comments?

To jerk myself out of my own apathy, I went and saw "The Devil Wears Prada"... hilarious movie, in the genre of "Working Girl" or "Pretty Woman"... a feel good movie for me. I really like Meryl Streep, ever since her first movie "Kramer vs. Kramer" with Dustin Hoffman. I'm saving the pirate movie for when my Sweetie returns. You know, the first Pirate movie was the last one I saw together with my husband. ~sigh~

You are right about the waves. One day is sunny, the next day, tidal wave. I'm hip. Today the waters have receded a little for you I hope.

Lindsey said...

Well that explains it. I've been wondering where you've been hiding.

Agnes said...

LOL Tree, you are just too much! Ok. I assume that the position is...um...a little left of center. (insert facitious little snicker here)

Terry, I love Meryl Streep also. I thought "Dangerous Liasons" was one of the best movies ever!
I do want to see "The Devil Wears Prada". I think I'll end up renting it though. If I pay theater prices for a movie it has to meet the qualification: "That movie would be more fun on a big screen." Sort of a Star Wars/Jaws concept. (ow my age is showing)

Sorry to hear about that first Pirate movie. I run into that wall too. :(

Thanks for being hip. It keeps me from thinking I'm a blithering idiot. (grin and hug) Yes, the tide is out for the moment.

Linny, So sorry I haven't visited. I do miss your amazing wit and your incredible writing talent.
Your birthday was the same day as my brother's. :) Happy birthday to both of you...and just as much love. (Big Birthday Hug)

Christa said...

We can't all be social all the time ya know ;)
Do something for yourself on Friday and feel better :hugs: