Sunday, July 23, 2006

7-23-2006 Life


We fed the kitty. Then the kitty had kitties.
There's a gray one on the left. We're going to keep that one.

We found a neighbor who will keep the momma kitty and one baby and her sister will take two others. All kitties accounted for. :)

That's good.

But...

Someone I love is sad and afraid because she thinks she might lose her marriage....and I don't know if that's true or not. I am sad for her. I want to make her(them) happy again. I hope time will fix this. I don't have a whole lot of faith in time healing things lately.

It's funny. When I was younger, I had all the answers. Now I don't have any.

I think I'll just look forward to a kitty and maybe everything else will work itself out.

3 comments:

Trée said...

Oh to be that kitty. :-) Hope you are having a nice weekend Aggie. Thanks for the kind words. Always appreciated my dear.

tsduff said...

Yes, kitties can fix a lot of things, just by being. I am happy for you with your new family addition.

Christa said...

Awwww...that's so cute. If you keep one, I'll have the rest of them...LOL
Sheesh if I was your neighbor or something I would take them all :D

And the difference today and when we were younger is that back then we thought we knew everything...that's what made life so easy.
Today we know better.