Tuesday, August 30, 2005

8-30-05 Human Kindness is Overflowing




I am always impressed by the coming together of humanity and charity at times like these.
My "favorite" is Feed the Children who's owner, Larry Jones, I have worked with personally in my past. He is a man who "gets it".

Here are a number of other groups helping out:
Network for Good
2The Advocate
Kodiak-Terra USA, Inc
Nascar Anheuser-Busch Donates Water


And please don't forget the flood of homeless pets being evacuated to Houston via the Humane Society.
Humane Society

3 comments:

Anon said...

Hello. Yes it sad whats happened...again. How ever it is really amusing to see the rest of the states so quickly changeing from sadness and wanting to help to worrieing about the rise in gas prices. I think Foamy said it best in his nice little news break.

Ps. ty for the comments and "Where is the cow? hidden right now."

Trée said...

Agnes, very nice post. I'm trying to focus on the good. Thanks for reminding me where to look.

t0meh said...

The human race, pulling together. The coast guards are doing a grand job.