Friday, August 12, 2005

I got tagged by a Fribbit.

"List ten songs you are currently digging....it doesn't matter what genre, or if they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists and the tens songs on your Blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to"

1. Al Stewart - Year of the Cat "...she comes running like a watercolor in the rain."

2. The Beatles - In My Life "...in my life, I loved them all."

3. Jackson Browne - The Pretender "...I'm gonna find myself a girl who can show me what laughter means. And we'll fill in the missing colors in each other's paint-by-number dreams."

4. Pablo Cruise - Cool Love "...it's like rain in the summertime, comin down."

5. Rik Emmett - Between The Dreams of You and I "...hear the echoes of the ages. Feel the rhythm of the tides. The truth keeps coming down into that place where love resides."

6. Rush - Freewill "...Each of us a cell of awareness, imperfect and incomplete. Genetic blends with uncertain ends on a fortune hunt that's way too fleet."

7. Triumph - Writing on the Wall "...I am up here, walkin on a tightrope, but I never paused to think that I could fall."

8. Alan Parsons Project - Games People Play "...where do we go from here now that all the children are growin up? And how do we spend our time knowing nobody gives us a damn?"

9. John Mellencamp - I Need a Lover "...who won't drive me crazy. Some girl who know's the meaning of 'hey hit the highway'"

10. Live - White, Discussion"...and when the final sunset rolls behind the earth and the clock is finally dead. I'll look at you and you'll look at me, we'll cry a lot, and this will be what we said, 'Look where all this talking got us baby.'"

Ok, I don't know five bloggers to tag so feel free to join in Trée and Monk :)

1 comment:

Trée said...

By request, I've posted 10 songs currently on my playlist. Enjoy :)