Friday, December 30, 2005

12-30-05

Error on Re-Entry



Another of my accidental-fractals that brought out some emotion in me.

I'll have to update later...and respond to all of your heartfelt comments.
Yesterday was a "good" day for Dad and a really bad day for me. I've been at work all week and it's really very hard on me just now to wear that mask all day.

But that's just my self pity.
So much love to all of you who keep me in your thoughts. Thank you, as always, for being here and for letting me emote so freely these things that are so confusing to me.

Unfortunately, I'm running late and I'll have to fill you in a bit later.
I've decided that tomorrow will be my "down" day. A day to reflect and decompress a bit. I'll see you all then. :)

5 comments:

Becky L said...

everyone needs a "down" day. especially after a long week of wearing that mask in front of everyone.

i hope you are able to unwind and hopefully feel a bit rejuvinated.

i do think of you often. Abby and i both are hoping the best for your family.

Autumn Storm said...

Gorgeous fractal, Agnes, love that rusty red colour, very rich, bold. Tomorrow's plans sound like a very good idea, time out to take a breath.
Thinking of you all as always.
Much love, x

Lindsey said...

That actually turned out really cool.

Take some time for yourself. Enjoy. We'll be here when you get back.

Trée said...

I'm here if you need me.

Trée said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year Aggie. May you find much peace in the days to come. Ditto on my comment above.