Thursday, June 08, 2006

6-8-06 Musical Interlude

Rock Show


Doesn't that look like the stage lighting of some grand band? I thought I'd post a musical interlude today whilst I think of something more profound. :)

"If everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day, when nobody died

And I'm singing

amen I,amen, I, I'm alive
amen I amen I, amen I, I'm alive

And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise
We'll show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along

Singing amen I, I'm alive (I'm alive)
Singing amen I, I'm alive"
-Nickleback-


What's the best concert you've ever seen live?
Oddly, the best for me was Queensryche: Mindcrime. It was a true theatrical performance.
Second best was an intimate show: Rik Emmett. Most talented and emotional guitar player I've ever witnessed. Brilliant performer.
Tell me yours.

Happy Thursday

5 comments:

Christa said...

Morning Agnes :D
Sorry that I'm a tad late, but my RSS reader was closed due to me fiddling with a new theme for Awfulsouls :p

Best consert...hmm...on my...that's a long time ago and it was actually a musical.
They did the old tacky movie "Grease" as a musical on stage in Sweden many many years ago, translated'n'stuff.
But it was great at the time :D

Have great Troutday!! :D

C - the one what Agnes refer to as Christ...heh

Trée said...

Aggie, dear, you have inspired my post today. For me, the answer is James. Peace and Love my dear sweet golden-hearted woman.

tsduff said...

I love concerts. My best concert was Jackson Browne - when he played 2 years ago at an outdoor venue called Konocti Harbor in California, overlooking the pretty Clear Lake. That summer night he sang and played with a full compliment of talented musicians, a beautiful, beautiful set of intimate, soul-stirring songs. I am a huge Jackson Browne fan anyway, but that night I was simply blown away by the depth of passion and feeling generated by his performance. I've seen him twice since then, and although those shows were great, they just didn't hold a candle to that night at Clear Lake

Autumn Storm said...

John Fogerthy opened for Tina Turner at Wembley Stadium, they were both fabulous - my best so far. Ask me again after I've been to see James :-D

Oliviah said...

Such a great attitude! :) The image does like the stage lighting of a great band. Great lyrics, the joy of being alive. That image suits it so well. Beautiful.