Saturday, March 11, 2006

3-11-2006 Oops

Went to be last night thinking I would wake up early, drink coffee, open all the windows and clean this freaking house.
There are leaves budding on trees and there are new blossoms on the Bradford Pear trees. (landscaper's dream)
I am ready for spring - spring cleaning - NEW!
I NEED to put winter behind me.

But that's not what happned at all.
I woke up 2hours after my 8:a.m. alarm with the headache of the century. I came downstairs to find a message from my sister that she's upset because I won't be attending her party tonight. I told her I probably couldn't make it. (engine light's still on and it's in Houston) but she seems awful upset that I won't be there.
So now I'm sad and achy and late.
Fudge.

I think I'll call her and hope she forgives me. Maybe then I'll feel better.

Here's my only fractal. And it's very odd as fractals go. It's really only a play on light and color.
I seem to have an attraction to things of this nature lately. Maybe looking for a light at the end of a tunnel. Maybe looking for the tunnel. hah

I am going to spend the rest of the weekend working on a Monday post that I hope to elaborate on all week. A research project, if you will.
I hope y'all will stay tuned and join in the conversation.

Have a splendid weekend wherever you are. :)

6 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

Sounds like a poopy morning! - hope you feel better and that the day improves dramatically! Hugs, x

Christa said...

I couldn't post any comment in here yesterday *pout*...so I'm trying it today instead :)

Hope the rest of your Saturday was getting better, Agnes.

illusions said...

A victim of a Domino affected day...but hey there is always tomorrow.

Agnes said...

Well, the day got worse but the Sunday got better. I guess Rupen hit it on the head, "there's always tomorrow."
It's Monday finally. Who in the world, besides me, looks forward to Mondays? :D

tsduff said...

Well, I'm so glad to have made your acquaintance, as yes, I do believe you are the only soul I know who looks forward to Mondays...

:-)

Hope today was better.

tsduff said...

PS - I love this soft light fractal!