Wednesday, March 08, 2006

3-8-06



Is it Wednesday already??
I completely overslept.

It's going to rain super-hard today. I love rain. Makes me all sleepy and peaceful. (I can see that it's going to be one of those days. haha)


I think I'll go nap in the shower and then go to work so I can nap some more.
That is, if I can get out of the chair without falling asleep.
Happy Humpday all.

(You really feel the urge to yawn right now, don't you? Type "yawn" into Google and select "image" on the toolbar. It's hysterical all the yawn pics that people post. And yawns are contageous. You'll end up joining the pics.)

6 comments:

Christa said...

Yawp, they sure are contagious...lol

You love rain eh? Sounds like you should live over here in England...hehe It rains "almost" all the time.

Hope you'll have a good day today :hugs: Garfield is among my favorite cartoons btw ;)

Autumn Storm said...

lol at Garfield and you.
Mmmmmm, naps! Love them, hardly ever have the chance to take them :-) Off to peruse 'Yawn' right now, sounds like fun.
Happy Wednesday, x

Trée said...

I love a warm spring or summer rain. Growing up in Louisiana the rain was always a welcome relief from the heat. I think that rain is heading our way too. Happy Humpday to you too Aggie.

tsduff said...

I was refusing to yawn... but it caught me anyway :-D

I love the rain too. Love to hear it storming outside, wind howling, rain pounding on the roof above my bed. What I don't enjoy as much is working in the soggy, muddy marsh which is my garden in the rain. I want sunshine, warmth, and more sunshine for that!

Our sky clouded up yet again today, will be getting an arctic blast of storm from Alaska. Where's my Bear - I need a cuddle.

Autumn Storm said...

Dreaming of rain, sunshine, storms, anything other than snow and ice and sub-zero temps!

Yawned, yawned and yawned and ended up going to bed at 8pm :-D, Thanks, aggie ;)

illusions said...

I really like the rain too. On the "nap" note, since everyone likes the idea of sleeping, ever wonder why corporates don't have a power nap room? I wreckon it'd be good for...yawwnnnnnnnn