Friday, March 03, 2006

3-3-06 Freebie Friday

My sister (seeeester) is very big on cheap and free. Not that she's either. She's tied down and very high maintenance. Bwwahaha. (not really)
Anyway, she got in with a group who shares coupons and links to "free stuff".
So, every now and again, I'm going to drop a few of those links here. You can sign up if you like and "Yes, big brother is watching what you buy."
Regardless, free Pantene was pretty good and I've run across free hose and free undies too. Go figure.
(was that FNF? "Free undies")

Here's "Free Dove Crap"(and it's not really bird poop)

and how about some Free Deoderant? My sister wrote "cause I can smell ya from here". heh. She's funny, huh?

Nothing like a Freebie on Friday. (or was it "nothing like a quickie on Friday?" I get confused. )

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Christa said...

hehe...don't forget the Free Anti-Virus software that I left a link for you in yesterdays post ;)

Have a great Friday, Agnes :D

Agnes said...

AHHHH...true...free bug stuff. Gotta like that.

Good morning Christa. The coffee's warm. Shall I pour you a cup?

Christa said...

Morning Agnes :D
Thanks...I think I'll have some tea if you don't mind...my gallbladder is bugging me today after a bit too much cappuccino yesterday.

Agnes said...

Tea it is then! Eww. Gallbladder.
You know, I'm giving the cat meds for his gallbladder. (worlds most medicated cat)
It's icky and tastes like liver. Wanna see if it helps? I could add a few drops to the tea. (snicker)

Christa said...

LOL...thanks, but I think that I'll stick to my Smarties instead ;)
Sounds like nasty meds...ewwww.

Agnes said...

I thought it was kind of funny, liver flavored meds for liver issues. I wonder what a gallbladder tastes like? Should we get pancreas flavored meds for diabetes then?

It's a crazy world.
I'm going to attempt to read some of your blog. If I dissapear forgive me. I have no control. :)

Christa said...

Have you tried some of the other themes I have in the theme switcher yet? Coz it might be that theme I'm using as a default ya know.