Monday, April 17, 2006

4-17-06



Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay,
My, oh, my, what a wonderful day.
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way,
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!

Mister Bluebird's on my shoulder,
It's the truth, it's "actch'll"
Everything is "satisfactch'll."

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay,
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!



Hope you all had a wonderful, happy weekend. (I'll be checking. :) )
Mine was grand. I spent the entire weekend wrapped in the arms of my wonderful husband. We shopped, went out to eat, went to a hockey game, watched a movie and just spent the whole weekend focused entirely on one another. It's a rare thing when we put aside the daily b.s. and just be.
It was quite beautiful and I am filled with a sense of connectedness that I have not felt in a great while.
Ah, there is peace it my heart today.

Much love to each of you and to those you love.
Happy Monday.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Morning Agnes :D
That sounds like a great weekend :) I've been buried in drawings, with the exception for Friday (I think it was) when we went out with out cameras.

Autumn Storm said...

Sounds perfect, Agnes, makes me want to go get myself one of those. Where'd you find yours? ;-D

Agnes said...

Christa, your weekend sounds pretty darned perfect to me. Drawing and taking pics. That'll do just fine.

Autumn, LMAO. Well, you've got to pick 'em when they're just a little plant and then you spend a really long time making them into something that can bear fruit. And one day, you're totally knocked off your feet at how sweet that fruit is. ;)

Tracey, :) It was a wonderful weekend...and I am taking those planted seeds and sowing them like a crazy woman. I will hang on to the positive things in life and I will hang on to that hubby with all I've got. :)
How great to feel joy again.
Super big hugs to all of you.