Saturday, April 08, 2006

4-8-06 Drive Time

Truckin', I'm a goin' home. Whoa whoa baby, back where I belong,
Back home, sit down and patch my bones, and get back truckin' on.


Well, I'm settin off to drive what is effectively the entire lenght of Louisiana. hee hee - I just LOVE Texas. If you come from the East Coast, Texas is about 4 states long. (if you come from the Northeast, Texas is bigger than the whole lot of ya.)



Did you know that there are more miles between Dallas, TX and El Paso, TX than there are between El Paso and Los Angeles. Apparently we are 3 states wide as well.
Just a little jem from my logistics days.

Trée, you are cordially invited to come with. The winds in your area are getting mighty persnickity! Time to go visit some family in a less weather-stricken area, huh?

There, that's all the hick-ness I can offer up for a weekend. Y'all have a good one and I'll be back around on Monday or so.
((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

4 comments:

Christa said...

Take care of yourself and have a safe drive :hugs: Not sure if you have any of these winds that is roaming around on your side of the pond right now, but even without them there's loads of looneys on the roads.

Have a good weekend :D

tsduff said...

Aggie, have a wonderful trip - hope the road is full of great sights and keep those tunes cranked :-) Hugs

Autumn Storm said...

Safe journey, x

Abigail S. said...

I'm from the northeast... I feel small now...

Have a fun trip!