Saturday, April 22, 2006

4-22-06 Things to make you crazy

THE REFLEX GAME
Start before you drink...and watch yourself get progressively worse. Whoohooo. What fun!!!

BLOCK FRENZY
Now this is fun. I'm up to 26 seconds. Completely addictive!!

Today is Saturday. I have a 1pm appt to get my hair DONE. By DONE I mean I am going to take a deep breath and allow someone to add BLEACH. I have not done this in 20 years...but hey...something's got to blend these grays. Hahahah.

Here's me before:

And here's me after:


Oh come on! A gal can dream, right?

Y'all have a happy weekend.
::HUGS::

6 comments:

Christa said...

LMAO!!! That first piccie of "you" is hilirious, Agnes...hahaha
It's how I feel in the morning :p
You gonna bleach your hair eh? Make sure it won't fall off afterwards ;) Then again, they have neat wigs these days :p

Have a great weekend :hugs:

Autumn Storm said...

roflmao, I want the name of your hairdresser! :-D
Have a wonderful weekend, xo

tsduff said...

Oh you brave woman you...! You're right - we all can dream :-D Great entertainment :)))))

and, What IS it?

Agnes said...

ROFLMAO
Christa....I agree...I think I feel like that little thing most mornings.

Autumn, and all that for only $60. Can't beat it with a stick! I had a great time. I was worked on by the most ENJOYABLE couple of gay men that ever lived. They were a HOOT! I think that's the ONLY way to get your hair done! 4hrs to do this "foiling" thing though. ACK!

Terry, My mom was a hairdresser. Back when kids were getting yelled at for bad hair color, my mom was saying "You know, all the other kids have blue hair. C'mon. Let's try it!"
I have no fear.

As for "what IS that?" I believe that is a very small Himalayan kitten after his very first bath...and I think he would like to keeel somebody. Rrreowww!

Becky L said...

i totally stink at that block game. i cant make it past 5 seconds.

Agnes said...

Becky, I have the grand fortune of a pc that is way overloaded. I can make it 65 seconds in block frenzy because those blocks are moving real slow for me. LOL
Nice to see you again. Hope you're well. :)