Wednesday, April 19, 2006

4-19-06 Silliness

Life Lived Backwards (stolen from e-mail)

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life
is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get in the end
of it? A death. What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards.
You should die first, you know, start out dead, get it out of the
way. You wake up in an old age home, feeling better every day.
You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension,
then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day
You work 30 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.
You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous (hey,
you've only got a few years left, what's the big deal?!?) and you get ready for
High School.
You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no
responsibilities, you become a sweet baby, then, you spend your last 9
months floating peacefully with luxuries like central heating, spa, room
service on tap, larger quarters everyday, and then you finish off
as an orgasm.

4 comments:

Christa said...

LOL...your mind is scarey sometimes, Agnes...LOL
But I can see where you're going..hehe

However, I believe that it is the journey through life that is the reward, not what's in the other end of it. That's what living here and now is about ya know :)

Have a great day :hugs:
Oh...and good morning btw :D

Agnes said...

LOL, well I didn't think that up on my own. It was one of those Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd: kind of e-mails. Honestly, it took me a long time to get around to posting it.
Today I was just in that "wish I was a kid" mode again so I figured wtf? LOL
I love that piccie. Look at him. He's spotted an egg and he's gonna go get it. All determination. Dontcha wish Easter egg finding was the most important thing in the world once in a while. :D

Yes. Life is it's own reward. But a trophy might be nice every now and again. (snicker)

Good morning and happy humpday.
I'm off to work. :)

tsduff said...

Awe - Cute Cute boy :-D What a great shot... on his way, anticipating the joy of discovery. What a precious kiddo you've got there Auntie :-)

I like that idea, living backward away from death.

Thanks for another much needed shot in the arm today, of enthusiasm and smiles. Lovely.

Autumn Storm said...

Wonderful picture. Fun email. Boring comment. Happy Wednesday.
:oD