Tuesday, April 18, 2006

4-18-06

Yeah....I got nothin. Can't think of one single, useful thing to post. Silly, huh?
Surfed a bit for inspiration and all I could come up with was a naked, singing cowbowy.

Ah well, there are worse things.....like the fact that when I look at naked, singing cowboy all I can think is "Man, his undies are WHITE. What laundry soap is he using??"
Maybe it's going to be one of those "shoulda stayed in bed days?"

I think I'll just surf your blogs instead. :D
Happy Tuesday.

5 comments:

Christa said...

Morning Agnes :D
Looks like he's having a wash day...nothing to wear ya know...heh

Have a great Tuesday. Hope you'll have some sunshine too :)

Agnes said...

LOL - or his laundry is really small loads. Bwahahah. Still, what laundry detergent???

I'm gonna have a good day. Just got to wake up still. LOL

::HUGS:: You have a good one too. Hug that sweet guy for me. Tell him to take you someplace that takes all your worries away for a while.

Autumn Storm said...

"I got nothin."
I got giggles at that laundry detergent comment :-D

Wishing you a wonderful day, x

tsduff said...

Checking out the underwear, eh? Pretty bizarre dude. But then, the world goes around on all the variety, doesn't it?

Sorry I've been away for a few days myself - missed all the great interactions with you. How's the stone coming?

Agnes said...

Autumn, I love to make you giggle. :D

Terry, variety and the spice of life, right? You have to give him credit. He's got guts. Which is good because he doesn't appear to have a whole lot else. (kidding!)
I believe I have passed all stones. I sincerely hope that never happens again. ::HUGS::