Wednesday, April 05, 2006

4-26-2006 First Photos of the Babies



There they are. Cute little buggers aren't they?
It could have been worse. I only had twins. I hear some people have litters.



Ok. Ok.
Now that your sides hurt from laughing so hard, we're pretty much in the same boat. hah
Actually, the doc took an X-ray and said (quite happily) "Well there's only one left and it's really small so you probably won't even feel it."
I have a few curse words for that doc. They all start with "OUCH". Apparently the last of the triplets doesn't quite want to be born and kept me up all night.
I might add that I started out with "one" and still have "one" and now I'm not real sure that doc has a clue.
He diligently tried to tell me I've passed two others already. I think he's snowing me and I still have the original one floating around in there.

Ah well. A couple more sleepless nights I suppose. That's normal for any new mom, huh?

Becky, I'll second your confession. Me too. Hah!
Terry, you slayed me with the LaBoyer thought. OMG! How funny is that??
As for the rest of you. Keep right on laughing. I like you like that.

Happy Humpday. (Speaking of humpday, at least my hubby doesn't have anything to do with my labor. He's completely off the hook. OMG, the kids aren't his. ACK!!)

6 comments:

Christa said...

LOL...well, aren't they cute :D
And sheesh, missy...you DO have lots of bad luck with docs, don't ya?
I guess they're just humans after all...at least some of them are. Well, I hope it won't take more than max one more night before you're done with this. We all need to sleep :D

Agnes said...

LMAO Christa. I do like the idea that everyone's staying up with me here. Hahaha.
Nah, that doc is probably right. I'm just real skeptical.
Not to worry. I have pain meds out the wazoo. Woohooo. :D

I'll come see you this evening. Taking the photos made me late this morning. Argh. (Although, I think I'll have an excuse if I don't get to work exactly on time. heh)
(((((HUGS)))))) Happy humpday.

Autumn Storm said...

:-D awww, what nice smiles! Good luck with the last one, continued wishes that it will be as painless as can possibly be.

tsduff said...

HA HA HA HA this is the funniest saga I've ever been privy to... can't say as I've ever seen pictures of such unique kidlets either HA HA HA I'm just cracking up! And, since Hubby had no part in the creation, he must be relieved :-) Bully to you Aggie, delivering such a lovely pair...

illusions said...

:))

On a totally different note, you alright?

Agnes said...

LOL Autumn. Of course, those aren't the real stones. Eww. How icky would that be? That last one...it's being a bugger.

Terry, hee hee - hubby is not at all relieved. He's bearing the brunt of my owies. As for the congrats, shouldn't we pass around bubblegum cigars or something?

Tracey - it's holding out. It must be my rebel child. Everyone has one rebel child, right?

Awww Rupen. How sweet of you to ask. "Alright" might not really be an appropriate adjective for a person with kidney stones. More like "enduring well" or "holding up". "Not entirely annoyed" comes to mind also. Man, these things are annoying.
Ah well. I'm making the best of it so I guess that's the best that can be said. Thank you for asking though. :D