Monday, April 03, 2006

4-3-06

Well, we made it to April. There's something to be said for that.


Welcome to Daylight Savings. Remember, whatever time it is, it's actually an hour earlier. Blah. For example; my clock currently says it's 6:53a.m. but I know it's actually 5:53 and I should still be sleeping. Ah well.

As for the pet rock, it is now multiple pet rocks and they are still safe in the womb of my kidney. That whole process is NOT recommended. The kids will be born on Tuesday night....without an epidural unfortunately. (Are you all cringing?)
I would never wish this on anyone....but geeeze don't get on my bad-side because THIS is the curse I will put on all bad people. From this day forward, when someone is mean or treats someone I love badly I will say "Kidney stones on you!" That should humble them a bit.

Anyway, I've got a busy week and gotta prep for a drive to Houston on Saturday. Gonna go see that baby that makes me smile so much. :)
Here's today's laugh for all the mommies out there:


Have a good Monday all.

5 comments:

Christa said...

YAY! Agnes is back :D
And yes...I cringed when I read how those stones will come out...ewww. Did they say anything about what you can eat and not eat btw? I believe that anything pickeled ain't good...or ketchup. Things that has a lot of acid. Or maybe that's for something else...hmm....
Don't listen to me...I'm probably completely wrong :p

Have a good day :hugs:

Agnes said...

LMAO. No restrictions on food. I'm not terribly hungry anyway. These pain pills make me mean and cranky though. UGH. Poor hubby.

Feel like I've got the bladder infection from hell. I'll spare you the details. :)
All is well for the moment anyway. I'm going to work today. Gonna hobble around like a crazy person. Better than sitting bored on the couch. :D

Have a great Monday. Someone in the world should be dancing for me...until I can dance again.

Autumn Storm said...

Missed ya, Agnes, true to form, you've given me the giggles already. Lol at that sign and lol at the curse :-)
Seriously, ouch!

tsduff said...

Aggie, you are remarkably calm and cheerful for someone about to give birth to such an unfullfilling brood... quite an inspiration :-) Thanks for the smiles on this bleaker than bleak Monday. We will all be thinking about you tomorrow ... when is the christening?

Agnes said...

hee hee - so glad I could offer up some giggles on icky-hour-earlier-Monday.
Terry, I assure you that I am cheerful because I am mostly oblivious. I suppose all first-time mothers are. I'll take a note from Bill Cosby and expect to throw about some thrashing expletives when the grand event arrives.
the christening!!! ROFLMAO!!! OMG I had not even thought of it!! Where will we get the little tiny dresses??

Tracey, you tell that friend that I'll be more than happy to hold his/her hand. Tell your friend that every time I go to the bathroom now I come back and tell my husband..."nope, just Braxton Hicks. False labor."