Friday, February 10, 2006

2-10-06 Friday again

Friday is my quick day. I have to be at work early so I have little time to post or catch up.

Here's all I've got to give at the moment.


and furthermore:


Now, I have a song stuck in my head. Someone please tell me the name of it or at least the artist. I can only get as far as one line:

"If a face could launch a thousand ships, then where am I to go?"
(think late 70s ballad)

Love to you all and happy/short Friday. (unless you're on a beach somewhere...then Happy incredibly long Friday.)

5 comments:

Agnes said...

Christa, I am so missing you. :(

Autumn Storm said...

Nice fractals!
Happy Friday, x

tsduff said...

Damn you're good Trace! I was just about to tell Aggie I couldn't think of it, when boom I saw your post and it came right back to me. My sister went to high school with David Gates' son. That's my claim to fame :-)I absolutely loved Bread, then and now. Beautiful songs.

HAPPY FRIDAY - woo hoo.

Trée said...

See you in forty minutes darlin' hot sexy woman. :-)

Trée said...

Sweet dreams my luv. Missing you. My frog misses you too. :-)