Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superbowl Sunday

Well, since we can get back into the blog-o-sphere, I've tidied up a bit. I think it all works again. (minor enhancements included)
The best news is that I am completely archived. That's good because I really needed to keep a record of things.

There are some edits I haven't bothered to finish today. "Open Vents" still shows every comment on the main page. I'm not sure I'll change that but I would like to add a graphic here and there.
I'd like to add a few other graphics about the place but I haven't found the right ones yet. I guess it's always a work in progress anyway, huh?

I do hope you all have a good Superbowl Sunday. (Christa, I suppose this day has no significance where you are, huh?)
Superbowl Sunday, to me, only means that the hubby will be entirely distracted all day and I can get some things done. Oh, and fun commercials too.

I'm seeing "word verification" at the bottom of my "Create Post" box. Do you suppose that's what bombed our connections last night? Why should I have to verify what I logged in already to enter? Hmmmm. Are spammers now able to POST on our blogs?
What a world.

Love to all of you. I hope you have a great day. I'll be back this evening to check in with you all.
Here's wishing you beer, chips, bar-b-que and a nap on the couch.

6 comments:

Christa said...

You archived yourself? lol...does that mean that there's an Agnes archived in Blogger somewhere? :p
Just kidding...

And nopes, this Sunday is like any other Sunday. Can't say that I'm a big fan of Super Bowl...the commercial breaks were the most attractive part for me :p So it's all okiday. I've spent this Sunday drawing...and it "might" get some space in my blog tomorrow or something. I'm not entirely happy with is, so we'll see.

As for the login...that sounds as an error in Blogger after their downtime. This they've had major problems. Last night (my time) you couldn't make comments in any Blogger blog...

And you've got two links to Post a Comment in this blog btw ;) If I miss the first one I can always hit the other one ;)

As for graphics....well, you DO know a graphic designer *wink* hehe

:hugs:

Autumn Storm said...

Superbowl Sunday - sounds like a whole heap of fun! I think, I need to move to the US, you guys are always up to something :)
Hope its a good one!
x

Trée said...

Yes, Sunshine move to the US. :-D

Hey my dear sweet sexy blogger babe. I could use some archiving myself. Could you give me a hand or two. I think I need a little first hand tutoring. Enjoy the day. I'm still searching for that second heart to hold all your love. :-)

Agnes said...

LOL Christa, yep - I've archived myself. Now if I can clone myself I'll be good as gold.
I did the double "Post A Comment" thing intentionally...for those of us with no patience to get all the way to the bottom. LOL
My biggest annoyance is that I want the comments to be a smaller font but I've got to figure out how to split that off from the main bot. Argh.
As for graphic designs, I never ask a fellow artist to create for free. It's been asked of me too many times in this life. And hon, I'm broke. ;)

Autumn, I really thought you were in Denmark, Tennessee or something. I guess your accent doesn't come across so heavily on your blog. You sound Southern to me. LOL
Superbowl Sunday is just an excuse to drink and veg. Weeeeeee.

Trée dear, you truly are insatiable. :D I think Tracey is the tutor around here.
Your heart is plenty big just as it is. I think it might be moon-shaped too. ;)

Tracey hon...I had a marathon veg day. Accomplished about half of nothing. As for being squared away...I tend to change on the fly. You'll walk in one day and the whole place will look different.
That's me needing Spring...and NEW.
There's a whole post coming about needing NEW.

Hugs and love to you all. Sweet dreams until morn.

Trée said...

Aggie dear. I saw a comment on my blog that just disappeared. I was so anxious to read it and poof, it was gone. Looked like it was under the Raptors in the Morning post. Come to papa baby. I was sooooo close to a little bit of heaven and then it was gone. :-(

How are you tonight my sexy blogger babe?

Christa said...

Sheesh, yer silly Agnes...LOL
There's a difference between artist and graphic designer ya know. Art is a product from the soul...while web graphics is a product from the computer :p

Let me know if you change your mind.