Friday, February 03, 2006

Quick Friday

Learn to write your hurts in sand.
Learn to carve your blessings in stone!

-Unknown

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
-David Viscott

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
-Mother Teresa

And these words from John Mayer's "1983" ringing in my head today:
"These days
I want to be six again
Oh make me a red cape
I want to be Superman...
...Send your prayers to me
Care of 1983

You can paint that house a rainbow of colors, rip out the floorboards, replace the shutters but...that's still my plastic in the dirt. Whatever happened to....whatever happened to my lunchbox? When came the day that it was thrown away and don't you think I should have had some say in that decision?"

A reprisal of fractalism:



2 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

Love those quotes - they are wonderful!

Happy Friday :-), xxx

Trée said...

Love the quotes Aggie. Excellent choices. May you find wonder and peace this weekend my child. Love too if it's availible. Always stock up when there is supply. :-D