Monday, February 20, 2006

2-20-2006 Home again

“"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully.
"It's the same thing," he said.”


Cake batter is a good thing...but red-velvet cake batter on your two year old looks a bit odd.


And then there's Hot Wheels.


Unfortunately, the was so much going on that I didn't get much in the way of pics. Still..it was a great party with lots of family and friends.
Happy Monday all.

7 comments:

Christa said...

Awww...that's cute...LOL
Glad you had a good weekend :hugs:

Agnes said...

So good to see you this morning. Hugs to you. I've got sooo much to take care of this morning. I'll stop back by in the P.M.
Have a great day Christa. I missed you. :)

Christa said...

I've missed you too. It's been so quiet.
When you get back here, read the post Tagging Time, Folks! in my blog. I have a lil assignment for ya ;)

illusions said...

Am still at work...this week is fairly busy...I wonder if I stay late tomorrow too, I'll try to be the first to comment :)

On a totally different note, welcome back and how did you like the 3D work!

Autumn Storm said...

Welcome home, Agnes, missed you dearly. Great pics, beautiful boy, even with batter all over his face! & Pooh is just classic, lol, loved him since I was little, will love him forever.
:-)

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad that you're home and you had a wonderful weekend. Here's to having a great week!

tsduff said...

Glad you managed to do the road trip, and had no mishaps! There is nothing like family. The red frosting is a great picture - and as for Pooh and Piglet - they are my favorites. Especially Piglet. Welcome back Auntie.