Wednesday, May 03, 2006

5-3-06 So far so...um....well

Today isn't really going well so far. Nothing major...just piddly things. PC took 20 minutes to boot up, I slept all of three hours last night, etc. Silly stuff.

I so wanted something wonderful and enlightening to post today. It seems today had other ideas.
No worries. Plenty of hours left to turn it around.

Today's pic - for the sake of logging the moments of my life - is a big ol' airplane.

To me this has always been a joyous, hopeful thing. Not so much today. It is, in fact, the cause of a great deal of silly drama. Bad plane! Bad!

Today's quote is one I really must learn to take to heart:
"Other people’s faults are like bees—if we don't see them, they don't harm us."
-Luis Vigil


Y'all have a good day and I'll put some effort into doing the same. :)
Happy Humpday.

4 comments:

Christa said...

As you said - plenty of hours to turn things around into something positive :)
Have a good day even if it didn't start out all that well :hugs:

Agnes said...

Thanks Christa. Hugs back. Good hugs to make the day better. :D
I'm going to go put on my brand new outfit. That will be a good start to a better direction.

tsduff said...

Agnes - your optimistic view on things always lightens the mood :-) Thanks and hope your day is splendid.

Autumn Storm said...

Hope you have a good one!!