Monday, May 22, 2006

Calmness

Monday morning and time to go back to work. I need a little inspiration.
So, the word for today will be calm.




I did find it amusing that, when Googlig "Calm", one can apparently purchase (or at least bid on) calm on Ebay.

Calm
"Looking for Calm? Find exactly what you want today.
www.eBay.com"


And now: Calm Thoughts.

"Develop the mind of equilibrium. You will always be getting praise and blame, but do not let either affect the poise of the mind: follow the calmness, the absence of pride." -Sutta Nipata



Happy Monday.

8 comments:

Christa said...

Beautiful piccies and I wish you a very calm day, Agnes :hugs:

Agnes said...

:D Good morning Christa. Good to see you.
I had to edit a bit. It seems Blogger has a case of the hiccups and is belching out dupes. When you stopped by, it had doubled the piccie above...and it apparently doubled your comment as I got it twice in my mailbox.
Maybe the word for the day is DOUBLE. Hmmm...hope it's "Double Calm". LOL
Have a good day. I'm dropping by to check on you.

Christa said...

LOL...well, two of me is absolutely more than enough :p
But I'll be around...at least once every time ;)

Trée said...

If you have any calmness left over please send my way. Hand delivered preferred. :-)

All the best to you Aggie.

tsduff said...

Ahhhhh - lovely lovely calm picture. I love it. It is exactly what I needed to look at this early morning. Thank you. And now...on with the dreaded Monday...

Oliviah said...

calmness...hmm...wonder what that is? lol!

Agnes said...

Tree, I have a little extra...but you'll have to come here to get it. It's that or UPS. ;)

Terry, it was an attempt to put Monday in the right mindset. Monday after 2 days off is a dangerous thing. Fortunately, I didn't scream at one single person...so I guess it worked. :)

LMAO Olivia. Exactly.

Autumn Storm said...

Double calm :-) A calm, happy Monday to you, Agnes, x