Thursday, May 04, 2006

5-4-06



“Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'”
Charles M. Schultz

"What's right is what's left if you do everything else wrong.”
Robin Williams

“There is hope for the future because God has a sense of humor and we are funny to God.”
Bill Cosby

“Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.”
Bill Cosby

Happy Thursday

4 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

Morning Agnes. Excellent quotes, I'm partial to that last one in particular. Always adored Bill Cosby until I saw him on Ruby Wax, where he came across as such an arrogant jerk, just the one mark against his name in my book though :-) Have a great day!

tsduff said...

Hi Agnes - I LOVE the first quote by Charles Schultz. Last night I was up most of the night worrying about many things, and that quote is a perfect fit. Insomnia just sucks. The picture of Laurel and Hardy makes me smile just to look at it. Thanks for the smiles today - hope you are having a decent day today :-)

Becky L said...

yeah, that first quote is quite funny.

i wonder how many nights it would take for me...

illusions said...

I think Charles Shultz must have been permanently high on something, probably Life...