Monday, May 08, 2006

5-8-06 Waves

Today is brought to you by the word "wave". Not the friendly, neighborly kind. The great big, rushing sort.
Waves are for riding. It does help to see them coming when you're going to ride them though.

This is Garrett riding a wave. I don't know Garrett. I stole the pic from his blog. Way to go Garrett! I could learn a thing or two from Garrett. I suppose he could learn a thing or two from me. Could be my waves are bigger.


And now for the friendly, neighborly kind:
Hello

4 comments:

illusions said...

Sorry, have been out of action for a while. But do intend to catch-up by the end of the week!

I came over to say hi!, and over the weekend I was riding waves of another kind...white water rafting. Facinating how this blog post of yours takes about waves. Anyways, I will update my blog with some pics of the experience.

Chat later.

Have a good one.

Christa said...

Feels like I'm riding a wave too right now...just wish that I had something to hold on to :p
Oh well...gotta take a deep breath I guess.

Have a great day Agnes :wave:

Autumn Storm said...

Such an amazing picture! Being caught in a wave that big must make a person feel most alive.

Agnes said...

Hi Rupen. No worries. It takes me forever to catch up with everyone. Never enough time it seems.
I'm thrilled you were out rafting. I'm hoping there will be photos. :) There are many adventures in your life Rupen.

Christa, Deep breath. I wonder if that will work. The word "perseverance" comes to mind often. I think I am not much of a surfer. ;)

Autumn, He does look like a tiny little thing against all that rushing water, huh? He must have an incredible sense of control. I bet it's good for the ego. :P
I think I'd best stick with the friendly, neighborly sort of waves. LOL