Wednesday, October 05, 2005

10-05-05 Our Song

Along the lines of the last post:

Did you ever have "our song" with a past love - or even a current one?

Let's see:
High School Love - Our Song was Phil Collins "One More Night"

Post high school love - Meatloaf's "Anything for Love", Bryan Adams "Please Forgive Me" and at the end, Harry Nillson's "I Can't Live (if living is without you).

My husband and I don't really have a song, but we've joked that if we do it's Charles Manson's "Garbage Dump". That's not nearly as sad as it sounds. LOL

6 comments:

Christa said...

Without sounding like something that went around the neighborhood like a bad disease or anything...there's been so many throughout the years that I can't remember anymore. Horrible, isn't it?
Geez...and me and Robin never had a song like that as far as I know...

"I'm Alive" with Celine Dion will always remind me of JD though...even if he was a friend only...but love is love if you ask me :)

Trée said...

From the Beatles White Album, "Why don't we do it in the road?" Still a damn good song. Somehow I don't think my significant other appreciated it as much as I did--LMAO.

Agnes said...

LMAO Trée! I've got that one in the car. I'm going to put it in for the ride home. I'll be laughing the whole way!!!

Christa! You're sucha floozy! ROFL
I think romantic love and friend love are very very much the same thing. :)

Ashley - how great is that? I can't play a single instrument.
I can, however, sing all the words to Meatloaf's "Anything for Love" at the top of my lungs and totally out of tune. ;)

Agnes said...

***NOTE*** This is all the fun I'm going to get for a couple of days. (and I know I'm soooo behind on my blog-surfing)

We've offered to help the next door neighbors move. ACK!! If I survive this, you'll see me around in bits and pieces.
HUGS ALL. Try to be good until I get back.

Anonymous said...

Highschool: Beatles Why don't we do it in the road

Agnes said...

LOL, you men...you don't really get the concept of "our song" do you?