Monday, October 10, 2005

10-10-05 Backgrounds?




Wow! That's just hard on the eyes, isn't it? But I LOVE my Lava Lamps.
Ok, wrong background again. I'll keep working on it.

Linny, remember saying people don't blog on the weekends? I took Sunday off (that's a story to fill you in on later) and I got 58 e-mails. Egad you kids have been busy!

Looks like I missed out on Cowboy's and Indians again. An indian with vertigo isn't an indian! It's a captive. I didn't have a chance. LOL

Monday hugs to all - even across oceans. Hope today is a good one.
Christa and Tomeh, I should ask you that since you have 7hrs on us. Hey, is it a good day yet?


4 comments:

Christa said...

LOL...geez Agnes...decorating again are we? hehe
Lavalamps are perfect though :D

And so far it's been a good day over here...can't complain :)
Hope yours will turn out to be a nice one too :D

Lindsey said...

Most definetly will have to hear about Sunday...

Were you getting ready for our little game with Trée? I'm ready to be a squaw...and have been practicing....

Lindsey said...

Oh and you're right about the weekends...for some reason, this weekend I had a ton of mails too. Go figure...

t0meh said...

It was a great day Agnes, it being my birthday, probably helped that little analysis :)