Thursday, October 27, 2005

10-27-05 Fight

This morning - so far - all I want to do is fight! I want to scream to the heavens a Don Henly song!

Woke up with a heavy head
And I thought about leavin' town
I could have died if I wanted to
-Slipped over the edge and drowned
But, oh no baby, I won't give up so easy
Too many tire tracks in the sands of time
Too many love affairs that stop on a dime
I think it's time to make some changes 'round here
Yeah, I'm gonna tear it up
I will not lie down
I will not go quietly!


Stick that in your I-pod and smoke it. :)

Crazy

4 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

:)
Agnes, I think, you could accomplish just about anything, you set your mind to!

Christa said...

That's the spirit. No matter how, make sure you get it off you chest, coz it won't do any good if you keep that feeling of fight all tucked away.

Lindsey said...

LOL!!! I'm dying laughing over here!! You're awesome.

Phred said...

Agnes, These are the times that try mens souls...
We will pray...
and pray...