Friday, September 02, 2005

9-2-05 It just takes one IDIOT

Ok, so I'm at work today and I happen by two men talking. With great enthusiasm, one is telling the other this: "That hurricane was a terrorist act. Russia and China have been experimenting with weather control for decades."

In my life, I cannot recall wanting to punch a man in the face more than that moment. What a raging idiot. For the record, I'm fairly certain that the word "aliens" was used in the same conversation.

Furthermore, I have located (but will not disclose) websites that are touting this theory. It sickens me.

If that were the case, I would not care. Human lives are lost and in misery and not getting the help they need. How dare anyone waste a second of petty thought on something so disgusting. DO SOMETHING USEFUL YOU JERKOFF!!
I bet he would think I'm in some kind of denial. I still want to punch him.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

What an asshole. Now that is someone who is seriously clueless. He is the type of person that will always sit around and blame his problems on everyone but himself. Complete waste of oxygen...he is.

Agnes said...

...and I STILL want to punch him.
Actually, I'd like to drag his butt down to Reunion Arena and make him CARE for those lost souls.
Talk about someone who doesn't get it!

Phred said...

Aliens, terrorist ??? It is scary to think that people like this might reproduce.

Agnes said...

LOL Good morning Phred. Yes..OMG, he might have children. Worse yet, he's not alone. There are others out there who are trying to sell this story.
Sick sick sick sick sick. I will walk very large circles around this man in the future. (in case what ever he's afflicted with might rub off. ACK)