Monday, September 26, 2005

Seven Things

Seven things I plan to do before I die:

-Take an Alaskan cruise and see humpback whales in the wild.
-Go to Italy to see the Sistine Chapel and take in all the art I can.
-Go to the Louvre.
-Quit Smoking!!
-Become completely obsessive about working out and eating healthy foods.
-Find and move into my house on a lake in the woods. It will have two guestrooms for all of my family to visit whenever they like and it will have an upstairs, windowed studio for my artistic enjoyment.
-Be content


Seven things I can do:
-Love unconditionally
-Draw anything I see.
-Empathize
-Mediate - see everyone's side of an issue - find the middle ground
-Listen well
-Read, comprehend and react to bloodwork
-Negotiate expensive purchases to fit my needs


Seven things I can't do:
-Quit smoking
-Cope with death
-Invest money
-Cope with debt.
-Draw things I can't see
-Kill any creature - even bugs and snakes
-Be content


Seven things I'm attracted to in the opposite sex: (Seven?? Pshaw!)
-No substance addictions
-Non judgmental/open-minded
-Supportive (of emotions and endeavors)
-Pure honesty regardless of the consequences
-Enjoys cooking and cleaning
-One who defends me and our relationship to all others.
-The spirit of a child and the maturity of an adult
-Devoted love for pets
-The ability to manage money
-Employed
-Wholly dependable
-Never inconvenienced/able to roll-with-the-flow
-Positive attitude
-Interested in staying fit and eating healthy foods
-A sense of humor that is not condescending
-“Get’s” me (and thinks that’s a good thing)
-Independent (not co-dependent)
-Enjoys cooking
-Romantic - does a lot of things "just because"
-Wants to make me as happy as I want to make him
-Loves a variety of music and makes it a part of our lives.


Seven celebrity crushes:
-Rik Emmett
-Julian McMahon
-Angelina Jolips
-Kevin Spacey
-Kevin Klein
-Jennifer Aniston
-Chris Isaak

9 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

Excellent list, esp. the attractions.

Christa said...

Great list ;) Inspiring as well...um...I think I would be happy with the stop smoking right now. Which is something I cannot do *sigh*

Christa said...

Oh and I forgot...Louvren is amazing btw. You just HAVE to go there and make sure you have plenty of time and a pair of good shoes ;) It's huge.
And don't miss out the floor in the Grand Gallery. I know that most ppl go there to see Mona Lisa...but that floor is absolutely amazing. Mona Lisa is close by too btw ;)#
Ok...NOW I'm done...lol

Agnes said...

Thanks Autumn. :)

Christa, that stop smoking thing is beating me up as well. I simply cannot afford to continue. I'm fighting the battle as we speak...and I'm not yet winning.

As for the Louvre, I fear I will never be able to go. Simply too far away in a "cash" kind of way. (see "cope with debt" under Things I Cannot Do.) lol

Christa said...

Hmm...so in theory you could afford to go to Paris if you stopped smoking. In theory anyways ;) Or you could come here and we could go over to France by car :) Heck, I'm not more than a few hours drive from the French border ya know :D

Agnes said...

And it's a darned good theory. Besides, there is NO better way to see a museum than to go with a fellow art lover.
I can think of a few people I would NEVER go with. lol
I'm going to consider myself invited. I'll be there in about 10-12 yrs or so. ;)

Lindsey said...

lol...I completely cracked up when I got to your list of attractions (pshaw?) hahahaha.

Agnes said...

LOL Linny. I guess I should add that my dear husband has every quality on the list with the exception of three. I will not say which three. Note that I added "enjoys cooking" twice. Yeah...that was intentional. ;)

Phred said...

Agnes, if you conquer the stop smoking thing - let me know how..even the computer healing gods chastise me about it.