Thursday, September 22, 2005

9-22-05 Plans and a game

Well kiddos, if I can get the family up here, I will be away from blogdom for the weekend. The pc is very blatantly in the living room, and this being my best-kept secret, won't be a part of the weekend.

If you don't hear much from me that will be a good sign.

I do have a question though. I bought my husband hockey tickets for his birthday. The game is this weekend. Two hockey tickets. One for him, one for me. My family doesn't like hockey. The tickets weren't cheap. QUESTION: What is the right thing to do? Blow off the hockey game? Buy more tickets and take the family anyway? Send him off alone? I can't see that leaving the family in my house for 3hrs while I we go to a game is a good plan. Not at all polite. Hmmm. How to make everyone happy?
(I'm not all that worried about it. It will work out on it's own. I'm just curious for outside opinions.)

Finally, the game: Again, the numbers above the clock on the left. Guess what they mean.
Here are the current hints:
Hint #1: The best number would be zero
Hint #2: I had 3 between 1 and 2a.m. last night.
Hint #3: I have mentioned the thing I'm counting before on the site.

Make up some good, funny reasons why I might be counting something. Good luck.
The winner gets an all expense paid trip to Vegas. Ok, not really.

3 comments:

Agnes said...

BTW, every time I say "Rita" a Rod Stewart song pops into my head.

"I know your name is Rita,
because your perfume's smellin sweeter,
Than when I saw you out on the floor.
-Staaay with me. Staaay with me.
For tonight you're gonna staa-aa-ay with me."

LOL

Lindsey said...

Do YOU like Hockey? And is this YOUR family or his? If it's yours, you could always tell him to go w/ a friend to the game...

Such a tricky situation...

Agnes said...

Thanks Linny. I LOVE hockey!!! It's all my family. He has no friends. lol

A co-worker had this to say: "Go to your hockey game. The tickets were purchased. Family can wait 3hrs and they should understand. Afterall, this is a crisis, not a vacation."

I told her "Thank you for absolving me of guilt." hahah