Tuesday, September 20, 2005

9-20-05 Traffic map for J

J, since you're having a bit of trouble with our streets, I thought I'd help out a bit.
This is an image of Dallas major freeway system.

Look closely and you will realize that it is entirely phallic. All you have to do is decide which part of the penis or vagina you would like to live near. Me, I'm right about left-nut territory.

(You're going to see this image on the news every single day. You're going to think of me every time you see it from now on. Ain't I a peach?! "And when you speak of me, speak kindly." Bwwahahah)

4 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

lol!

Lindsey said...

Lol...that's hysterical!

Agnes said...

ROFL J. Don't you worry. Once you move here, somebody will point it out for ya. (You sweet, innocent young thang, you.)

Agnes said...

ROFL Ashley. Well, Ft Worth is a head and the I-35 split is a vagina.
Is it clearer now?