Monday, September 26, 2005

9-26-05 Mystery Hotel

So I got myself involved in this silly game and I am STUCK!
If anyone enjoys puzzle games, feel free to join.

So far I have located: The light switch, two video tapes, a paperclip and a note. I am trying to get into the room with no number on the door. It has a coded entry and try as I might, I cannot enter a code that works. I understand that it has something to do with the numbers associated with letters of the alphabet (i.e. A=1, B=2, C=3 etc) I've tried entering the numbers for "stars" and for "the stars" and I have even tried entering the entire phrase.

If anyone gets past that coded door, please let me know. My brain is mush from trying. I just don't know what I'm missing.

Mystery Hotel

10 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

Sorry, Agnes, I daren't even try for fear of getting equally hooked :-) No 'help' from me on this one.

Christa said...

I don't dare to click either...lol...I get just as hooked into these things as you, Agnes ;)

Anon said...

Alright ill post this befor i become late for school, pass code is OR I ON but its not what you think behind there. oh and now im hooked on the game.

Agnes said...

Fishy!!! I haven't heard from you in ages. (still lovin that cat!)

What in heaven's name made you think to enter OR I ON???
Do you have to enter each word separately?

I bow to your amazing IQ.

Anon said...

no enter it all as one code 151891514

oh and i found it after entering room 206 and playing the game in there.

Anonymous said...

not sure either..that is where i am stuck..i am about to try to words or i on, i played the game of majohng(spellcheck) and that was what was behind the game after i finished it..

btw..i don't really know you..but i googled this game for help, and i found this..

Agnes said...

Ah-ha. I'm glad I posted this.
My problem was missing the doorkey under the pillow in room 201.
Ok - now I have: Two video tapes, a paperclip, two door keys (206 and 203, a note and a calendar page.
Still haven't solved the mystery.
Glad you found us Alesia - and that you've joined our game. Come back any time.

Agnes said...

I've reached the point of playing the tapes. Dilemma - I can't get the third tape. I click on the cam and then on the tape but the tape won't go into my list of things.
I'm missing that video, two door keys and the other half of the green and red note.
ARGH.

Anonymous said...

Did you ever get past this point? I am so frustrated that I googled to get an answer and your site popped up. I am at the same playing the tapes point and have been clicking on everything in site for hours.

Agnes said...

Chrissy, I'm in the same boat. I actually think there's a glitch in the game. I've been looking for the originator to complain.
I'll try again this weekend (no time to play during the week).
It's just wrong to play a game one cannot win.
Grrrrr.