Wednesday, November 30, 2005

11-30-05 Dad Update

Dad had the procedure yesterday to put a stint in his artery. The doctors put in the catheter (through his leg and up to his heart - in case you didn't know this - yikes!!). They went in with the camera to see where the blockage was so they could put in the stint.
Guess what. No blockage.
None.
His heart is fine.

I'm thrilled, elated, joyous and aggrivated. As is my entire family.
Ok, better safe than sorry in a BIG way there...but here we are...right back at square one.

Now, back to MD Anderson to decide what happens next. Likely the original surgery to remove the tumor and the entire upper lobe of his left lung. More prayers. More patience.

I love you Daddy. I'm so glad you've been here for me this past week. I know that you understand how I feel and I needed to hear your voice to make it better.

6 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

Tracey's beating me to it each time :-)
My sentiments echo hers, x

Agnes said...

Yes, leaving Friday morning. I can't wait to see him again. Thanks you two. :)

Christa said...

*Whiping away the tears...* I'm glad to hear that you're getting some good news in the middle of the dispair :hugs:
I'll keep my hopes up for your dad. Everything just CAN'T go wrong you know :)

tsduff said...

Agnes, Keep on plugging - one foot in front of the other. I'm glad about the latest good news on your Dad - every little bit is welcome. Hugs ooo

Trée said...

Just listening with my eyes and heart.

Abigail S. said...

That's great news! Things are looking up!