Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Withdrawals

It dawns on me that I have two cats who have lived in a smokers environment their whole lives. They are 15 and 16 yrs old. Suddenly, there is no second-hand smoke.
I wonder if they'll go through withdrawals?? What if they get all stressed out and bitchy?



Ok, anyway - I've got to get to work early today so we can leave early for the holiday. So, I have no time for fun. If you do, I suggest you go play with the Subservient Chicken for a while. He's a hoot.

6 comments:

Christa said...

LOL!! Well, if they turn into something like the kitty on the piccie in this post, they must have the same cravings as you do ;) Have a nice day, Agnes :D

Autumn Storm said...

:-)
lol, can just imagine, they'll be climbing the walls and tearing strips off each other.

Phred said...

Just Popped in to say Happy Thanksgiving.

Abigail S. said...

A very interesting thought about those cats... You could do years of research for some famous university and publish books about it!

Anyways... Have a great T-day!

/T/ said...

If the cats get bitchy, I am sure that since you just quit smoking yourself (congratulations), you exactly know the perfect bitchy thing so you can return the favor. ;)

(I quit mysef about 6 years ago, and eventhough I sometimes think about cigarettes still, I am happy I never started again)

Agnes said...

Abigail!! I could get a government grant. Woohooo. Show me the money!!!

T, I'm so glad to know you survived the quitting and haven't gone back. I'm 4 days without now. Yesterday I had this epiphany moment. I was walking down the hall at work with no cigarette case in my hands. I suddenly felt free. I stopped and soaked that feeling in. :)

Christa, Tracey, Autumn, Phred - The cats really do seem cranky. Or is it me? Hmmm? I hope you got a good laugh anyway.

I'm off work for the next four days. Expect a great deal of fractalizing....and of course...a great big Thanksgiving Day post.