Thursday, November 03, 2005

Back to Pooh Corner

It's hard to explain how a few precious things
Seem to follow throughout all our lives
After all's said and done I was watching my son
Sleeping there with my bear by his side
So I tucked him in, I kissed him and as I was going
I swear that the old bear whispered
"Boy welcome home"

So help me if you can
I've got to get back
To the House at Pooh Corner by one
You'd be surprisedThere's so much to be done
Count all the bees in the hive
Chase all the clouds from the sky
Back to the days of Christopher Robin and Pooh





He's such a happy boy. "Stay happy my love."

7 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

:-) That smile makes me smile! Beautiful boy.

tsduff said...

Our children give us so much love and joy. That song by Loggins and Messina is great - brings me back to when my guys were small. Now it's my grandson who reminds me of Christopher Robin and Pooh :-) Your son is cute.

Lindsey said...

Such a sweet boy!! Sometimes it's hard to believe you can love an itty bitty person so much.

Christa said...

My goodiness what a cute smile...:grin:

Phred said...

He IS a happy boy !!
What does happen to us when we '' grow up '' ?
My wife and I sat out on the front porch the other night and just looked at the stars and planes and stuff... haven`t done anything like that in a long time.

Agnes said...

Phred, those are the best moments in life, just sitting with someone...being calm and together.

This little boy is my nephew. His smile is infectious. He is my happy place. He is the happy center of our whole family.
When I am with him I can pretend to be a child again too. And we play and play.

I know very clearly what happens to us when we "grow up". I wish to all hell that it didn't.

Phred said...

let`s all go back to Poohs house... want to ??