Thursday, November 10, 2005

Road trip


Well kids, tomorrow I am off to Houston again. I will be incommunicado until Sunday/Monday.
I know I'll miss out on a lot and probably won't catch up again for a week. You guys just keep saying amazing, profound and humorous things in the comment here. I'll keep an eye out.

Dad will get the first actual "diagnosis" tomorrow evening from MD Anderson. The questions on the table are: Is it really cancer? (still as yet undetermined) and Is it operable?
He STILL has that blasted 104 degree fever and terrible night sweats. We have got to have resolution soon.
Who knows what the weekend will have in store?

I'll see y'all down the road a piece. Be good and be safe.

8 comments:

Agnes said...

Flying down on a puddle-jumper. Eeeek. A darned expensive one at that.

Thanks for prayers and wishes. Counted and held close.

You have a good weekend and try to keep Trée in line. (Yeah, like that could happen. LOL)

Trée said...

Hey babe, I got a little somthin somthin for you on my site. Take care sweet buttercup with . . . well, I'll save that for later. :-)

Christa said...

:hugs: Drive safetly and I'm keeping everything I have two of crossed that the news will be better than earlier :)

Agnes said...

I'm on my way to that somthin somthin!

Christa - that makes two of us...and it's hard to walk with all these things crossed. ;)

Autumn Storm said...

Everything is likewise crossed here this morning and will stay that way for as long as it needs to be :-). Safe journey, update us when you can. Hugs!

Lindsey said...

you're kidding me. He STILL is having the fever? *sigh* I'm worried for you. Hope all is well. Please let us know as soon as you hear something.

(hugs)

t0meh said...

We'll all miss you Agnes - take care of yourself :)

Abigail S. said...

I'll be praying for your dad, as well as the whole family.
I'm sure the Dr's will find what's wrong.